Selective pallet racking is a material handling storage aid system designed to store materials on pallets. Although there are many varieties of pallet rack, all types allow for the storage of palletized materials in horizontal rows with multiple levels. Forklift trucks are usually an integral part of any pallet rack system as they are usually required to place the loaded pallets onto the racks for storage. Pallet racks are an essential and ubiquitous element in most modern warehouses, manufacturing facilities, retail centers, and other storage and distribution facilities.
- Multiplication of storage surface by multi-tier or high bay storage systems.
- Lower investment costs into real estate and buildings as compared to storage at floor level height.
- Suited for a high stock rotation frequency.
- Direct access to all bays (reference lines) = easy and convenient order picking.
- Fast adaptation to changing reference lines without the need of exchanging your service fleet.
- Cost effective, maximizes available space
- Suitable for high-bay warehouses with high storage capacity
- Direct access to all the SKU’s, easy stock control
- Configuration can be easily modified or extended
- Lower costs by storing bottom level of pallets on floor
Pallet Storage Systems with Decking Panels:
Pallet Storage Systems with GI Panels facilitates storage of non palletized items. Ideal for medium to large sized items that can be handled manually ,lt is a flexible system for managing variety of items.
- Loading levels can be customized based on height of the SKU stored.
- Integration possible with suitable material handling equipment for moving material to various levels.
- Goods Lifts can be added on custom fabricated staircases provided for ease of use.
- Wide range of accessories available.